(NJ), LLC, a New Jersey corporation, with its principal place of business
Welcome to the Victorian Society in America / New England Chapter online. You are encouraged to peruse this site and discover what the VSA/NE is all about. We invite you to join us at our events, and to become a member of our organization.
In these pages you will find a wealth of information about the VSA/NE, our activities, and our mission. Be sure to check the Events & Excursions page for a full updated list of all the fascinating activities we have in store for you as a member, or as a visitor.
We are always happy to answer any questions or to consider any suggestions you may have regarding the contents of this web site. In order to register your comments, or to contact us for any reason, the Contact Us page is the best place to start.
the VSA/New England website
Historic New England presents: Program in New England Studies
~ Discover the rich history of the region with Historic New England’s Program in New England Studies, an intensive week-long exploration of New England from Monday, June 17 to Saturday, June 22. CLICK HERE
for the program brochure.
Now available from the VSA/NE — Victorian Boston Today: Twelve Walking Tours, published by the Northeastern University Press, Boston.
All Site Contents © 2010 The Victorian Society in America / New England Chapter
1. Pursuant to 15 U.S.C. § 1117(c), Tiffany is awarded statutory damages against XX in the amount of $1,669,734.70, for which let execution issue;
3. Pursuant to 15 U.S.C. § 1125(d), Tiffany is awarded statutory damages for cyberpiracy against XX in the amount of $50,000.00, for which let execution issue;
4. Pursuant to 15 U.S.C. § 1117(a), Tiffany is awarded attorney’s fees against XX in the amount of $7,627.00, for which let execution issue;
6. Pursuant to 15 U.S.C. § 1117(a) Tiffany is awarded costs against Defendant XX in the amount of $500.00, for which let execution issue;
8. Interest from the date this action was filed shall accrue at the legal rate.
(c) using any logo, and/or layout which may be calculated to falsely advertise the services or products of Defendant XX, www.Esilver2go.com, www.Tiffany4ever.com, www.Shopluxury.us, www.Tcoworld.com, and/or any other website or business, as being sponsored by, authorized by, endorsed by, or in any way associated with Tiffany;
(g) affixing, applying, annexing or using in connection with the sale of any goods, a false description or representation, including words or other symbols tending to falsely describe or represent goods by XX, www.Esilver2go.com, www.Tiffany4ever.com, www.Shopluxury.us, www.Tcoworld.com, and/or any other website or business, as being those of Tiffany, or in any way endorsed by Tiffany;
(i) otherwise unfairly competing with Tiffany;
Dated this 4th day of September, 2009.